Monday, April 28, 2008

One Thousand Million Smile


There's a gift i'd like to give you,
That can't be bought or sold,
A ray of sunshine across the waters,
That comes straight from the soul.
Let us join our hands together,
To bind the colors of skin,
A rainbow under God's great heaven,
A sign that love will always win.

One Thousand Million Smile,
I bring to you across the miles,
In my land of sunshine,
Or in your land of snow,
Makes no difference where you are,
If you let your feelings show.
One Thousand Million Ways,
To love each other every way,
For the poet and the old man,
For the mother and the child,
These One Thousand Million Smile.

If the world is full of sorrow,
Then what's the maning of life,
If war's master of the house,
Then hunger is his wife oo..
But a shining bridge of lovin' smiles,
And tender helping hands,
Will bind all men on earth together,
And will forever stand.

One Thousand Million Smile,
I bring to you across the miles,
In my land of sunshine,
Or in your land of snow,
Makes no difference where you are,
If you let your feelings show.
One Thousand Million Ways,
To love each other every way,
For the poet and the old man,
For the mother and the child,
These One Thousand Million Smile.

So here I Stand,
with heart in hand,
I bring this gift from my homeland,
So take these smiles and sweets hellos,
Keep then in your heart where ever you may go..

One Thousand Million Smile,
I bring to you across the miles,
In my land of sunshine,
Or in your land of snow,
Makes no difference where you are,
If you let your feelings show,
One Thousand Million Ways,
To love each other every way,
For the poet and the old man,
For the mother and the child,
One Thousand Million Smile......


1 comment:

testing123 said...

Hi Liya. I love this song and could even remember yu singing dis song..

YOU ROCK!!

ikmal
PS : Check out my blog

nice to meet yu